Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not so good week for me... Sigh!

I started the week yesterday and it was not so good for me. I'm lacking of resources(money), everything is not into place and also my office machine is not cooperating with me, it is not running in good condition, I'm having a problem on my Oracle Database installed on my unit and having difficulty of deploying the application on my localhost. Since yesterday I'm trying to figure it out and today it seems I'm still inside the bubble and can't get out of it. I tried dumping the database and hopefully it will solved the problem. Another problem is I'll have to render more hours in the office so I could complete my work hours within the week. The current total work hour as for now is 34hrs and so far I have completed 18hrs. Anyway, that's life, I just need to continue and focus on things I need to prioritize. Focus... Focus...

1 comment:

  1. Hay ako rin... Yesterday was really f*cked up for me that lead me to physical and mental stress. I'll be writing about it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog List