Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Climbing/Hiking Thirst!

Its been 2 months and a half since the last time I climb/hike a mountain and now I'm beginning to get thirsty for it. Now I'm getting excited for the "Recollection Climb" of our mountaineering group to be held on March 19-20, 2011 at Mariveles, Bataan. The feeling is like the first time I experienced mountain climbing, literally, because I had retired all my mountain gears after I climb Mount Apo last year so I have no gears with me as for now. Back to the basic, my friend will lend his extra backpack for me to use as well as other things that may be needed. I don't know yet if this climb would be my first and last for this year. This year would not be like my previous years of climbing, for this year I will be preparing for my biggest day, hopefully (crossing my fingers) of my entire life.

I will definitely be back on the higher grounds next year! I Promise!

Montani Semper Liberi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog List