Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jillian first ever climb - Unfinished business

Just recently, our group Kawangis organized a day hike climb to Mt. Pico De Loro in Ternate, Cavite. The plan was to bring our daughter up in the mountain, however, we failed to bring her to the campsite because of a sudden rain and also my daughter won't allow me to carry her all through out the hike. As i'm worried to my wife carrying my daughter up to the campsite and that she might get injured as we go along. We decided that She and my daughter together with 2 companions would stay at the base camp and wait for us to comeback from the hike to the summit. My cousin and I proceeded to hike up until the summit. We were running on the trail so we can lessen the time spent walking and for us to be able to come back early to the base camp and we can be able to accompany my wife and daughter back to the jumpoff. The hike did well as we planned. We arrived at the jumpoff point on time before it gets dark. The hike was successfully however it leaves us an unfinished business, so for the next climb, we were planning of bringing our daughter once again and hopefully it will be successful. Until then, wait for my next write up on our next climb.

My wife and daughter


My cousin, Ali and I @ summit

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog List